A Rainy Day
A downloadable game for Windows
A single player puzzle game where the player character moves through a city using crowd-based AI navigation to follow the connected paths that are available. The player interacts with the characters movement by manipulating the location and rotation of the buildings in the environment like a sliding block puzzle. After arranging the buildings in a preparation phase, the player will then set the crowds free in order to observe how they navigate and see if their planning pays off in order for the player character to achieve one or more objectives. Additionally, the player can open stores, change traffic lights and cause objects to block off paths can be used to adjust the AI pathing. The initial goal is for the game to feel cozy and relaxing but can become more complex if it is significantly beneficial for gameplay.
It’s that time of the year again and Anna gets ready to visit her dad again. Her girlfriend Jessica is coming back from her concert and Anna decided to meet and buy groceries together around her dad’s area. Before she goes however, she think of things her dad might like for her to bring along. As she does so, she reminisces about her relationship with her father.
- Send Anna (red agent) to the end goal!
- Move buildings to open path in preparation phase
- Goal may require passing through objectives to open
- Execute Button releases agents and prevents building movement
- Restart Button resets the buildings as well
- Mouse Only!
- Left-Click and drag to move building blocks
- Left-Click on interactable objects to influence the game world
- Right click to rotate around level centre
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.